You still have an opportunity to participate in ‘Innovation 2 Growing Globally,’ a unique event at the Mississauga Convention Centre on October 5 that explores innovation in manufacturing and international markets for small business.
The half-day business forum brings together key industry leaders from the manufacturing and trade sectors to share best practices and insights on how to expand markets through innovation and international trade. As a participant you have two options to explore
1. Innovation in Manufacturing
Thinking Outside the Box
– Jayson Myers: Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters
Industry Champion Panelists
– Martin Harry: Virox Technologies
– Brad Bourne: FTG Corporation
– Peter Stein: Piller Meats
Solutions Through Research
– John MacRitchie: Ontario Centres of Excellence
2. Growing Your Business Globally
Growing Globally: Business Presentations
Featuring experts from leading local companies such as Pat Stanghieri from UPS
Resources and Services Presentations
– Debbie Walker – Ministry of Economic Development and Trade
– Bill Macheras – Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade
– Robert Sanders – Export Development Canada
The Research Innovation Commercialization (RIC) Centre and the Mississauga Board of Trade (MBOT) are jointly hosting the forum from 7:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Registration is $75 and includes breakfast and lunch. There will also be a trade show featuring resources and programs to support innovation and international trade. Register at www.riccentre.com
The forum is presented in partnership Business Development Bank of Canada, City of Brampton, City of Mississauga, IRAP, Sheridan College and Town of Caledon.
The RIC blog is designed as a showcase for entrepreneurs and innovation. Our guest bloggers pro vide a wealth of information based on their personal experiences. Visit RIC Centre for more information on how RIC can accelerate your ideas to market.